Translate

Most of what I've written has been published as e-books and is available at Amazon. Match Play is a golf/suspense novel. Dust of Autumn is a bloody one set in upstate New York. Prairie View is set in South Dakota, with a final scene atop Rattlesnake Butte. Life in the Arbor is a children's book about Rollie Rabbit and his friends (on about a fourth grade level). The Black Widow involves an elaborate extortion scheme. Happy Valley is set in a retirement community. Doggy-Dog World is my memoir. And ES3 is a description of my method for examining English sentence structure.
In case anyone is interested in any of my past posts, an archive list can be found at the bottom of this page. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have by sending me an e-mail note--jertrav33@aol.com. Thanks for your interest.

Thursday, August 29

Cats & Jokes

Must be a slow news day or I'm just too tired to come up with anything else. So, here are our kids in their cat condo. Charlie's the oldest and biggest, so he gets the top floor. Tiger is next biggest so he gets the second floor. And Tuffy, the smallest but sweetest of the three, gets the bottom.

And how about some cute jokes that friends sent me.

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the sex after death. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all. After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact:
" Marion ... Marion "
"Is that you, Bob?"
"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."
"That's wonderful! What's it like?"
"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again. Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again."
"Oh, Bob are you in Heaven?"
"No . . . I'm a rabbit in Arizona.”
* * * * * * * * * *
A drunken man walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking around, he sees three men sitting at a corner table. He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks the biggest, meanest, biker in the face and says: “I went by your gramma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck-naked. Man, she is one fine looking woman!”
The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word. His buddies are confused, because he is one bad biker and would fight at the drop of a hat. The drunk leans on the table again and says: “I got it on with your gramma and she is good, the best I ever had!”
The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad but the biker still says
nothing.
The drunk leans on the table one more time and says, “I'll tell you something else, boy, your gramma liked it!”
At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders looks him
square in the eyes and says, “Grampa, go home!”
* * * * * * * * * *
Then there’s the tale of the golfer who’s been slicing off the tee at every hole. He finally gives up and asks his long suffering caddy, “Can you see any obvious problems ?”
The caddy tells him, “There's a piece of crap on the end of your club.”
The golfer picks up his club and cleans the club face.
The caddy, as diplomatically as possible, tells him, “No sir, it’s at the other end.”

No comments:

Blog Archive