Translate

Most of what I've written has been published as e-books and is available at Amazon. Match Play is a golf/suspense novel. Dust of Autumn is a bloody one set in upstate New York. Prairie View is set in South Dakota, with a final scene atop Rattlesnake Butte. Life in the Arbor is a children's book about Rollie Rabbit and his friends (on about a fourth grade level). The Black Widow involves an elaborate extortion scheme. Happy Valley is set in a retirement community. Doggy-Dog World is my memoir. And ES3 is a description of my method for examining English sentence structure.
In case anyone is interested in any of my past posts, an archive list can be found at the bottom of this page. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have by sending me an e-mail note--jertrav33@aol.com. Thanks for your interest.

Wednesday, December 1

Holiday Greetings

All right, since it's now December and only moments away from Christmas, here's a cute picture I found in a 2011 calendar. I guess old English teachers might appreciate it more than most others.

And while I'm at it, I'm going to drag out an old Christmas poem I wrote a long time ago.

Ho! Ho! Ho! And a merry Christmas to you all in only three and a half weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Handsome....did I miss your birthday?? If I did I'm sooo sorry and Happy Birthday!! I hope things are going well for you.
I'm heading out to Colorado tomorrow for a long weekend with Nate and family. Rob will come up for a day too! We're celebrating Nate's birthday on Saturday and my birthday on Tuesday....the big 5-0!! I find that so amazing because it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Mom's 50th. I remember Jenny and I did a routine for her in the pool....it was something we always did, pretending we were synchronized swimmers!! It was a silly night!
Be good, be happy and stay healthy!! I love you xoxoxox
Amy

Blog Archive