Translate

Most of what I've written has been published as e-books and is available at Amazon. Match Play is a golf/suspense novel. Dust of Autumn is a bloody one set in upstate New York. Prairie View is set in South Dakota, with a final scene atop Rattlesnake Butte. Life in the Arbor is a children's book about Rollie Rabbit and his friends (on about a fourth grade level). The Black Widow involves an elaborate extortion scheme. Happy Valley is set in a retirement community. Doggy-Dog World is my memoir. And ES3 is a description of my method for examining English sentence structure.
In case anyone is interested in any of my past posts, an archive list can be found at the bottom of this page. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have by sending me an e-mail note--jertrav33@aol.com. Thanks for your interest.

Friday, December 30

New Year's Eve

On the brink of another new year, this one 2012. And we’ll be celebrating its coming just as we have for at least the last twenty years—salad, steak, baked potato, garlic bread, followed by a B&B or two. That takes us to about 10:00, midnight on the east coast. A quiet hurrah, a kiss, turn out the lights. And that’s enough for us. We can see the ball drop in New York and then we can go to bed. What partiers we are. See us, dancing?

See the New Year’s mouse?

Happy New Year, everyone. Let’s all hope it’s better than the last one. And we can all hardly wait for all the negative campaigning that will take place in the next ten months.

1 comment:

Jeri Travis said...

Happy New Year! I will be celebrating by working my ass off at The Red. I will be sober and safe, pretty good way to bring the new year in. I still can't talk and I will soon see a DR. if it doesn't get better. YEA! I love DRS. I love you much more. Tell Mom I said I love her too. Let the new year begin! Love you, Jeri Lynne

Blog Archive