Translate

Most of what I've written has been published as e-books and is available at Amazon. Match Play is a golf/suspense novel. Dust of Autumn is a bloody one set in upstate New York. Prairie View is set in South Dakota, with a final scene atop Rattlesnake Butte. Life in the Arbor is a children's book about Rollie Rabbit and his friends (on about a fourth grade level). The Black Widow involves an elaborate extortion scheme. Happy Valley is set in a retirement community. Doggy-Dog World is my memoir. And ES3 is a description of my method for examining English sentence structure.
In case anyone is interested in any of my past posts, an archive list can be found at the bottom of this page. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have by sending me an e-mail note--jertrav33@aol.com. Thanks for your interest.

Wednesday, November 10

42nd Street

Last night we went to the Arizona Broadway Theatre to see 42nd Street, what was undoubtedly the best production of the six seasons so far. We were all astounded that we could find in a local area such as ours nearly twenty dancers who could tap the way these twenty did. And sing. And produce such a lavish set design and so many costume changes it was hard to count. I’ve said it before but let me say again, how lucky we are to have such a wonderful venue for dinner theatre in the West Valley. If you haven’t already gone to one of the shows at the ABT, this is one you just can’t afford to miss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you were?? Have you decided when you're going in for the stent? Make sure you let me know.....
Glad you're out on the town having fun, the last show I saw was "Rent"....I've seen the touring show 4 times now!
Love you...
Amy

Blog Archive