Translate

Most of what I've written has been published as e-books and is available at Amazon. Match Play is a golf/suspense novel. Dust of Autumn is a bloody one set in upstate New York. Prairie View is set in South Dakota, with a final scene atop Rattlesnake Butte. Life in the Arbor is a children's book about Rollie Rabbit and his friends (on about a fourth grade level). The Black Widow involves an elaborate extortion scheme. Happy Valley is set in a retirement community. Doggy-Dog World is my memoir. And ES3 is a description of my method for examining English sentence structure.
In case anyone is interested in any of my past posts, an archive list can be found at the bottom of this page. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have by sending me an e-mail note--jertrav33@aol.com. Thanks for your interest.

Tuesday, July 24

Caterwaul

Why am I so compelled to put words on paper? Or in this case, put words on a blog? I can’t stop thinking in potential sentences. Even my dreams have begun to be long dramatic scenes and stories. Blog readers, whoever you are, have you noticed all the links I’ve sprinkled here and there? I now have twenty separate blog sites, all linked in a chain of titles. At the top of my blog description for Doggy-Dog World, you can click on “My Stories” and it will direct you to the story sites. Or you can click on my latest blog, “The Caterwaul,” in which I speak stream-of-consciousnessly about anything that strikes my fancy without worrying too much about how well I’ve said it or whether anyone would be interested in my wanderings. Words, words, and more words. The writing and the novel reading are what keep me sane. Some would argue that last word might better be insane.

No comments:

Blog Archive