Translate

Most of what I've written has been published as e-books and is available at Amazon. Match Play is a golf/suspense novel. Dust of Autumn is a bloody one set in upstate New York. Prairie View is set in South Dakota, with a final scene atop Rattlesnake Butte. Life in the Arbor is a children's book about Rollie Rabbit and his friends (on about a fourth grade level). The Black Widow involves an elaborate extortion scheme. Happy Valley is set in a retirement community. Doggy-Dog World is my memoir. And ES3 is a description of my method for examining English sentence structure.
In case anyone is interested in any of my past posts, an archive list can be found at the bottom of this page. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have by sending me an e-mail note--jertrav33@aol.com. Thanks for your interest.

Sunday, October 18

Sunday again and I'm suffering through another Cardinals game. They're still leading, but who knows what the second half might hold. Well, they just scored again and now lead 24-3. That should be enough with only one more quarter to play. Oh, man, I just put a jinx on them. They lose now and it'll be my fault.

Nothing new to write about. Still no sign of sparrows.

No comments:

Blog Archive