My books can be purchased as e-books for only $1.99. If interested, just click here: Books.
Match Play is a golf/suspense novel. Dust of Autumn is a bloody one set in upstate New York. Prairie View is set in South Dakota, with a final scene atop Rattlesnake Butte. Life in the Arbor is a children's book about Rollie Rabbit and his friends (on about a fourth grade level). The Black Widow involves an elaborate extortion scheme. Doggy-Dog World is my memoir. And ES3 is a description of my method for examining English sentence structure.
In case anyone is interested in any of my past posts, an archive list can be found at the bottom of this page.
My newest novel, Happy Valley, can be found here.
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (133)
- ► 2014 (133)
- ► 2013 (152)
- ► 2012 (226)
- ► 2011 (218)
- ► 2010 (120)
- Happy Halloween
- Cat Tale
- This Is It
- Dance Is Back.
- Work Golf
- Writer's Block
- I found in our Arizona Republic paper this morning...
- For the first time in seven seasons, I watched Two...
- Sunday again and I'm suffering through another Car...
- Television Observations:On last Sunday’s “60 Minut...
- Well, the Cardinals finally won a game, but . . . ...
- When I was growing up in South Dakota, we had coun...
- The only things worth reporting on lately: 1. we p...
- I just dashed off and sent a letter in response to...
- I've been busy trying to finalize a family tree of...
- ▼ October (16)